Sunday, January 18, 2015

Community Service Initiative

Got some free time while waiting for my teammates to get their part done.

Too many things to do lately and forgot to update my e-portfolio frequently and I'll just update the important ones accordingly.

Firstly, many thanks to Mr. Stephen , the CSR project coordinator for taylor's education group for the write-up for me. The link can be found >>>  writeup.

(PS: I don't know where he got my picture, the initial photo given by me was not this picture, this was my Facebook profile picture! STALKER!)

It was an unforgettable moment for us to help the kampung people in Kampung Temasik, Johor and nevertheless one of the best CSR I have been gone through so far. (more to come!)

Things I've learnt from the trip:


  1. Be thankful for what we have. Kids over there do not own an iPad nor smartphone, but they lived happily for what they have.
  2. Appreciate one another, we will not know when or where things will end eventually. (nothing lasts forever, right?)
  3. Money does not buy happiness. Things we have gone through, our experiences, forms / creates what or how we are now. 
Picture of me and Aishah!


No comments:

Post a Comment